Corks and Forks 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017
UW-Fond du Lac, University Center Commons
400 University Drive, Fond du Lac
Proceeds from the event will benefit student scholarships and the UW-Fond du Lac Foundation. The evening centers on a four-course dinner featuring Spanish Tapas cuisine (see menu below), which begins with international hors d’oeuvres and includes complementary wines.
Live & Silent Auction, Cork Pull, 50/50 Raffle and more!
Thank you to our sponsors for their generous support!
- Society Insurance
Golden Fork Marque Sponsors:
- Agnesian HealthCare
- C.D. Smith Construction, Inc.
- J.F. Ahern Co.
- Michels Corporation
Silver Spoon Sponsors:
- Grande Cheese
- Stuart's Landscaping & Garden Center, Inc.
- Allen and Betty Buechel
- Edward Jones Investments - Dan Sprader
- Fox Valley Savings Bank
- Holiday Automotive
- Mercury Marine
- Mid-States Aluminum Corp.
- National Exchange Bank and Trust
- John O'Brien and Judith Berger O'Brien
- Schenck SC
- Dr. Daniel and Dr. Carleen Vande Zande
- Vue Campus Student Living
- Action Reporter Media
- Grande Cheese
- Haentze Floral Company
- InStitches/Georgetown Cleaners
- Jackson Kahl Insurance
- Therese Massey
- Personal Touch Flowers & Gifts
- Sadoff Family Foundation
- Steve and Lynne Uecker
- Wood's Floral & Gifts
- Zacherl Funeral Home
Individual reservations are $75 per person. Reservations are needed in advance by March 16, 2017. No walk-ins for this event.
Reserve your seat by mailing this form or by calling 920-929-1335.
You can also make a reservation and pay online:
You do not need a PayPal account to donate. Simply use the "Continue" link in the "Don't have a PayPal account?" section.
Note: You do not need a PayPal account to pay online. Simply use the "Continue" link in the "Don't have a PayPal account?" section.
After clicking on the “Review Donation and Continue” button, the next screen has a “OPTIONAL Add donation instructions” link that when clicked on opens a text box where special instructions can be added. Please use this box to indicate that this is a reservation for Corks and Forks and list the people for whom you are reserving seats.
Corks & Forks Program Schedule
5:00 pm: Hors d'oeuvres and Live Music
Your passport to a selection of cuisines.
Cash Bar. Silent Auction. Cork Pull.
- Boudin (Creole Sausage) Stuffed Mushrooms ~ A Pork Rice and Veggie Sausage stuffed in a Button Mushroom
- Louisiana Pecan Pepper Jelly on Cornbread ~ Mini Cornbread Muffins stuffed with Pecan Pepper Jelly and Topped with Cream Cheese
- Crawfish Dip ~ Creamy Cajun Dip with 3 Cheeses and Crawfish ~ Served with Bread and Cracker Dippers
- Beignets – Fried Pastry Squares drenched in Powdered Sugar
- Latin Music provided by the Three Handsomes
6:00 pm: Four Course Dinner
Featuring Spanish Tapas Cuisine with select wines.
- Cóctel de Camarones (Shrimp Cocktail Shooters) ~ Tiger Shrimp marinated and served in a Tangy Tomato and Cucumber Relish
- Ensaladilla Rusa (Spanish Salad) ~ A Turmeric-infused Potato Salad tossed with Fresh Greens and Olives
- Pan Plano ( Flat Bread) ~ Breads basted in Olive Oil and topped with Various Veggies, Cheeses and Herbs
Entrée (All Served at Same Time Tapas-Style)
- Tortilla Espanola (Egg Baked Omelete) ~ Spain’s Traditional Potato Onion Omelet served with Lemony Spinach Aioli
- Pinchos Morunos (Pork Skewers) ~ Pork Skewers grilled and served with Bacon and Tomato Marinade
- Queso Asado Tomates (Goat Cheese Roasted Tomatoes) ~ Roasted Tomatoes topped with Balsamic Pesto and Goat Cheese
- Pimientos Relleno de Chorizo (Chorizo Stuffed Mini Peppers) ~ Mini Peppers stuffed with Ham Chorizo and a Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Flan ~ Spanish Custard Cooked in a Carmel Glaze
- Chocolate Miguelitos ~ Puff Pastry Filled with a Chocolate Truffle Filling
7:00 pm: Presentation of Spirit of Excellence Award: Rick Parks of Society Insurance
Live Auction. 50/50 Raffle.