Our athletic programs emphasize quality over quantity where all children have an equal opportunity to learn and develop. This is done in a safe, social and fun environment to help children reach their potential.
Our coaching staff is committed to incorporating sportsmanship, teamwork, and good health into the teaching of the individual sports skills. Limited enrollment in all programs and a low instructor-to-student ratio provides a safe environment and results in learning excellence.
Our current offerings include:
- Tee-ball and Softball Cancelled: Due to the inability to secure baseball diamonds we are cancelling the Tee-ball program this summer. The Tee-ball program includes:Tee-Ball, Baseball, Softball.
- NEW! Summer Sport Camps at the U! UW-Fond du Lac is hosting a series of summer sports camps, open to girls and boys, preschool through 12th grade, from mid-June through mid-August. Details coming soon!
Expand your learning beyond the bounds of the regular classroom with these unique personal enrichment offerings:
- Biology of the Florida Keys course
- Android-Controlled Robotics
- Suzuki Violin
- New! Online ACT Prep Course
NOTE: GEMS 2014 has been cancelled.
GEMS is an annual conference for girls in Grades 6, 7, and 8. It is a day of hands-on, fun learning that provides an opportunity to explore topics in math, engineering, and science. All classes are taught by women...in other words, it's by girls, for girls. Come have some fun while making new friends!
College for Kids
Save the Date: Monday - Thursday, July 20-23, 2015, 9:00 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
College for Kids is for students entering Grades 5 - 8 in 2015.
Save the Date: July 27-30, 2015, 9:00 - 11:45 a.m.
LEAPS! offers hands-on learning for students entering Grades 2–4 in 2015.