Registration for all Continuing Education spring and summer 2014 classes is now open: Register here
See below for separate links for LEAPS! and College for Kids registration.
Questions? Call us at (920) 929-1155
July 28-31, , 2014, 9:00 - 11:45 a.m.
LEAPS! offers hands-on learning for students entering Grades 2–4 in 2014. REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
College for Kids
July 21-24, 2014, 9:00 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
College for Kids is for students entering Grades 5 - 8 in 2014. REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Inclement Weather Class Cancellation
You may obtain UW-FDL class cancellation notices from any of the following resources:
- Go to the UW-Fond du Lac website at http://fdl.uwc.edu/ after 6:00am for daytime classes or after 2:00pm for evening classes.
- Call the campus weather information number at (920) 929-1102.
- Tune in to one of the following radio stations: KFIZ (AM 1450); K107 (FM 107.1); WFDL (FM 97.7); WTCX (FM 96.1).
- Check one of the following television channels: WBAY (2); WFRV (5); WLUK (11); WGBA (26).
- Please do not call the general campus number, Student Services, or the Business Office for class cancellation information.
Refunds, for most courses, are available up until 7 days before the class session and include a $10 cancellation fee. There are no refunds on tours, and some art/craft courses have earlier cancellation dates.