You can also register by filling out the form on the back of the Spring 2017 Continuing Education Course Catalog.
How to Register
- Mail: complete the registration form on the last page of the current catalog and mail with your check to the CE office.
- Don't forget to include your contact information! Name, phone number, mailing address, and email address.
- Online: Click the registration link to view our online catalog. Choose your course session and complete the registration form online.
- In Person: Stop by the UW-Fond du Lac Continuing Education Office to register. Office hours vary, please call ahead before you visit.
- Phone: Phone us at (920) 929-1155, and we will be happy to assist you with your registration.
View the Campus Maps and Directions
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if my class is canceled due to weather?
- If the campus is open, we will hold classes. In the event your class session is canceled, we will make every effort to contact students with the contact information provided to us. If a student elects to not attend due to weather (and the campus is open), no voucher or refund will be given.
- You may obtain UW-FDL class cancelation notices from any of the following resources:
- Go to the UW-Fond du Lac website at http://fdl.uwc.edu/ after 6:00 a.m. for daytime classes or after 2:00 p.m. for evening classes.
- Tune in to one of the following radio stations: KFIZ (AM 1450); K107 (FM 107.1); WFDL (FM 97.7); WTCX (FM 96.1).
- Please do not call the general campus number, Student Services, or the Business Office for class cancelation information.
I won't be able to attend a course I registered for. How do I cancel my enrollment?
- Please contact the Office of Continuing Education as soon as possible, and we will assist you in canceling your enrollment.
Do I need to purchase a textbook or any supplies for my course?
- Textbook and supply information can be found in the course description in the current Continuing Education catalog. It will also be sent via email with the class confirmation about a week prior to the start of your class. Students are responsible for making sure that they have all of the materials for the course prior to the start date. Texts can be purchased at a local bookstore or through an online venue.
Full refunds will be made if the Continuing Education Office is contacted one full week prior to the start of the class. No refunds will be given after this date. UW-Fond du Lac reserves the right to cancel a course due to low enrollments and full refunds will be given. Some exclusions apply. See course registration page for specific refund policy.
Please Note: Courses, dates, and fees are subject to change.