To download our current course catalog, click here.
Welcome to UW-Fond du Lac Continuing Education year ‘round programming! We take pride in offering high level programming to all of our registrants.
In the summer we offer popular youth programming - College For Kids and LEAPS! And NEW last summer, we hosted a series of summer sports camps, open to girls and boys, preschool through 12th grade, from mid-June through mid-August.
We offer many great classes for both youth and adults!
Come travel with us and visit exciting new destinations close to home or throughout the great United States.
With Credit Outreach programs for current college students and for those thinking about returning, our course line-up is always growing. Check out our large selection of online courses to enhance your professional development and personal enrichment, as well as many different opportunities on campus from fall to spring.
Transform yourself into the wonderful world of learning and gain knowledge to last a lifetime!
College for Kids and Leaps! Registration Now Open (Summer 2017)!
Here is a downloadable copy of the College for Kids and Leaps! brochure: click here
Follow this link to register: http://ce.uwc.edu/fond-du-lac/catalog
College for Kids will be offered Monday - Thursday, July 17-20, 2017, 9:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Leaps! will be offered Monday - Thursday, July 24-27, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
- What: Engaging programs for lifelong learners of all ages
- Where: We offer traditional programs at UW-Fond du Lac and a multitude of online classes. We can even bring a class you your location!
- When: Year-round programming
- Who: Classes are taught by our highly qualified instructional staff, specialists, and professionals
- Questions: Contact email@example.com or 920-929-1155