UW-Fond du Lac is a member of the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference (WCC).
Team scores/records/stats are available on the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference website.
- Men's Volleyball
Meet our Falcon mascot! Watch the video!
If you want to participate in any intercollegiate sports, you must:
- Carry at least 9 credits per semester
- Download, read, and complete the forms below:
Return all completed forms to Lee Watson in PE-114.
- Flag Football
The UW-Fond du Lac athletic department offers two different intramural sports each semester (fall & spring), totaling four sports per academic year.
The Fall Semester starts with Flag Football running the first seven weeks of the semester and then continues with Volleyball the second seven weeks of the semester each year.
The Spring Semester starts with Basketball running the first seven weeks followed by Dodge Ball the second seven weeks of the semester each year.
- Each sport starts with an informational meeting to discuss rules, format, etc.
- The time and dates for each meeting are sent out via e-mail and posted around campus.
- There are prizes awarded to the top two teams for each sport.
- Intramural Sports are designed to be available for students who want to stay involved with sports, but may not have the time with classes, work, etc. This is also an excellent opportunity to meet new people and stay physically fit.
- All intramural sports are played twice a week during free hour.
If you have additional questions, please contact Lee Watson, Athletic Director at 920-929-1178 or email@example.com