Want to learn more about what UW-Fond du Lac has to offer? Please complete our online interest form, or call us for more information.
If you are interested in becoming a UW-Fond du Lac student, stop in during Walk-in Wednesdays to meet one-on-one with an admission advisor. No appointment needed 12-4 pm on these dates.
Dec. 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
January 6 and 13
Student Affairs Office - use main entrance
Area high school students and their families are invited to learn more about UW-Fond du Lac. Pre-registration requested in advance.
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 - 6 pm
Questions about the event, please call (920) 929-1122.
Experience UW-Fond du Lac
Brief presentation and campus tour followed by the opportunity to attend a college class. Pre-registration needed. Call (920) 929-1122 for details and to sign up.
Tuesday, April 5, 2016, 12:30 pm
Individual Admissions Appointments
We want to meet you and learn more about your educational goals. To schedule a personal appointment with an admissions advisor and discover first-hand the benefits of attending our campus, please call (920) 929-1122.
Virtual Campus Tour
Can't wait to find out more about UW-Fond du Lac? Watch our virtual campus tour with Jill Bangart, Student Affairs Coordinator, who will show you some of the highlights of the campus!
Why UW-Fond du Lac?
- A University of Wisconsin education doesn't need to come with a big price tag. We offer the lowest tuition in the UW System.
- Easy transfer. UW-Fond du Lac credits transfer virtually everywhere.
- A Guaranteed Transfer program to other four year UW schools.
- You can earn the Associate of Arts and Science Degree.
- We are your Best Start on over 200 majors!
- Be part of a campus community where UW faculty know your name.