Want to learn more about what UW-Fond du Lac has to offer? Please complete our online interest form, or call us for more information.
Area high school students and their families are invited to learn more about UW-Fond du Lac. Pre-registration requested in advance.
Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2015 - 6 pm Click here to register!
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 - 6 pm
Questions about the event, please call (920) 929-1122.
Every Wednesday, 12-4 pm
Student Affairs Office - use main entrance
If you are interested in becoming a UW-Fond du Lac student, stop in during Walk-in Wednesdays to meet one-on-one with an admission advisor. No appointment needed 12-4 pm on these dates.
Individual Admissions Appointments
We want to meet you and learn more about your educational goals. To schedule a personal appointment with an admissions advisor and discover first-hand the benefits of attending our campus, please call (920) 929-1122.
Virtual Campus Tour
Can't wait to find out more about UW-Fond du Lac? Watch our virtual campus tour with Jill Bangart, Student Affairs Coordinator, who will show you some of the highlights of the campus!
Why UW-Fond du Lac?
- A University of Wisconsin education doesn't need to come with a big price tag. We offer the lowest tuition in the UW System.
- Easy transfer. UW-Fond du Lac credits transfer virtually everywhere.
- A Guaranteed Transfer program to other four year UW schools.
- You can earn the Associate of Arts and Science Degree.
- We are your Best Start on over 200 majors!
- Be part of a campus community where UW faculty know your name.