Congratulations on your admission to the University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac. We are excited to have you as a student on our campus! Check out the UW-College's New Student Page for additional resources and information.
If you are an admitted student for fall semester 2016, refer to the e-mail "UW-Fond du Lac Next Steps Invite" sent to your CAMPUS e-mail address. In this e-mail you will find the link to complete the registration process for Placement Tests and Advising & Registration. All of these are required for new freshman. Transfer students should contact their UW-Fond du Lac advisor for additional information.
Take your Next Steps to Success!
Now that you have been admitted, you must complete the 5 steps in the enrollment process.
1. Placement Tests
- Please plan to take your placement tests at least two weeks prior to your Advising & Registration date, or before meeting with your advisor (transfer students). View complete placement test information.
- Placement tests are required of all new, incoming students who have not yet completed college level English, mathematics or foreign language coursework. If you have taken AP, Concurrent Enrollment, or CAPP coursework during high school, please contact Student Affairs for clarification on which tests are needed.
- Transfer students may not be required to take the tests if they have completed college level coursework that provides an indication of the level of mathematics, writing or foreign language already successfully accomplished.
2. Advising & Registration (A&R)
- This 3 hour session is focused on the "need-to-know" information for new freshman.
- Receive your placement results, understand degree requirements and ultimately, work with advisors to schedule classes.
- Refer to the "UW-Fond du Lac Next Steps Invite" to pick a date/time that works for you.
3. New Student Orientation and Fall KickOff
- The last step in the New Student Orientation process!
- Get oriented to campus. Learn about campus resources and student life opportunities (clubs, organizations, athletics, and more!)
- Meet new people and have some fun. Food and entertainment provided.
- Mark your calendar for the Fall Kick-off Celebration: Wednesday, August 31