Did you know you can use the library catalog to find out what you have checked out? Here's how:
- Go to Search@UW.
- Near the top right corner of the page, click on "Sign In."
- Choose "UW Colleges Student/Staff login here."
- Log in using your email username and password.
- Click on "My Account" near the top right corner of the page.
- The items you have checked out will appear under "List of Active Loans." You may request renewal by clicking on "Renew" under the "Action" column. If the item is unable to be renewed, it will say "Not Renewable."
- You can also view any fines or fees as well as active requests in your account.
- Contact your librarian if you need assistance with your account.