From day trips to week-long excursions, our trips offer exceptional and enriching travel experiences with no planning needed from you! We build in plenty of free time for you to enjoy the destination, shopping, restaurants, or pursue your own interests at your leisure!
See theater and travel opportunities below!
"Elf" at the Fireside Theater - December 8, 2018
Visit Jones Dairy Farm, Jones Market for breakfast and shopping, and Nasco
Location: Pick up at UW-Fox Valley (6:15 am); UW-Oshkosh (6:45 am), and UW-Fond du Lac (7:15 am). Returns approximately 6 pm to UW-Fond du Lac; 6:30 pm to UW-Oshkosh; and 7 pm to UW-Fox Valley.
Fee: $115, includes transportation, breakfast, lunch, the show, and all gratutities>
Dear Evan Hansen
Theater Experience - Chicago
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Tickets are $185 (includes show, lunch and transportation to Chicago) $100 deposit is due upon registration, balance of $85 is due Oct. 1, 2018.
To register: Call (920) 931-3415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New York Theater Tour 2019
June 5 - June 9, 2019 (Seats still open)
In five adventure-filled days, you and a group of like-minded travelers will experience three outstanding Broadway performances. You’ll spend four nights in a conveniently located hotel on Times Square. You’ll see many of the city’s most popular attractions guided by our trip leaders or you can explore the city on your own! Be a part of this year’s exciting adventure in one of America’s most vibrant and diverse cities.
The price for the trip includes the following items:
- Coach and air transportation to Milwaukee and New York
- Three plays
- Four nights at the Marriott Marquis Hotel conveniently located on Times Square
- Group tours of some of New York’s many “must see” attractions with Jane Marx
- Optional excursions with your trip leaders at an additional charge
- Plenty of free time to explore
- Departure dates: Wednesday, June 5 - Sunday June 9, 2019
(Departs UW-Manitowoc campus to Mitchell International Airport. Note: Fox Valley residents will depart from UW-Fox Valley.)
- Fee: The 2019 price is $2,250 (based on double occupancy). This is subject to change based on airfare and other increases to hotel, etc. for 2019.
- Add $650 for single occupancy.
- Group leader: Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Director of Continuing Education for Access Campuses (UW-Fond du Lac and UW-Fox Valley)
- Register: To reserve your seat today, contact Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Continuing Education Director for Access Campuses at (920) 931-3415 or email email@example.com. Reserve your seat for $200 (per person), no later than September 20, 2018 for the 2019 trip!
Pacific Coast Journey: Portland down to
- Columbia River Gorge including beautiful Multnomah Falls and the mammoth Bonneville Lock and Dam
- Guided tour of Portland including the Old Town Historic District and the International Rose Test Gardens
- Visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory
- Explore the magnificent Oregon Coast including Three Capes Scenic Drive and Yaquina Head Lighthouse
- Enjoy a four-wheel-drive dune buggy ride through Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Visit Crater Lake National Park and take the 35-mile long Rim Drive
- Rogue River Jetboat excursion following the route of the old mailboats (subject to water levels)
- See the gigantic redwoods and sequoias of Redwood National Park
- Follow the Oregon coast, with some of the most dramatic scenery in the country
- Wine tasting at a local winery in California's rich wine-growing region
- San Francisco's touring including the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay cruise and farewell dinner in Chinatown
Travel dates: September 14 - 22, 2019
Location for pickup: Manitowoc, Fox Valley and Fond du Lac
Fee: Call for more information (this is a new tour and pricing is still in process)
Group leader: Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Director of Continuing Education for Access Campuses (UW-Fond du Lac and UW-Fox Valley)
2019 Boundary Waters Canoe Expedition
Join group leaders Bruce Peters (retired UW-Manitowoc) and Jared Dalberg (UW-Manitowoc Associate Professor, Health, Exercise Science, and Athletics) for an adventure-filled trip to the Boundary Waters in northern Minnesota. You will spend 6 days paddling this pristine wilderness with 2 guides who combined have completed more than 20 trips in this natural wonderland. Price includes transportation from Manitowoc, all food in the wilderness, and all necessary equipment. Personal gear excluded.
Location: Departing UW-Fox Valley
Dates: Spring 2019
To register: Call (920) 931-3415
NOTE: Register early! Trip is limited to 6 participants.