Travel - Experience - Discover
From day trips to week-long excursions, UW-Fond du Lac's Continuing Education tours focus on literature, performing arts, theatre, visual arts, food, theology, geography, history, and more! Our trips offer exceptional and enriching travel experiences with no planning needed from you! We build in plenty of free time for you to enjoy the destination, shopping, restaurants, or pursue your own interests at your leisure!
Please click on the link below for more information and to register for our current opportunities.
Dear Evan Hansen--coming to Chicago!
All his life, Evan Hansen has felt invisible. But when a tragedy thrusts him into the center of a rapidly evolving controversy, he is given the opportunity of a lifetime: the chance to be somebody else. Winner of six 2017 Tony Awards, including Best Musical.
Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Tickets are $185 (includes show, lunch and transportation to Chicago) $100 deposit is due upon registration, balance of $85 is due Oct. 1, 2018.
To register: Call (920) 931-3415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Boundary Waters Canoe Expedition (departing from UW-Fox Valley Campus)--SOLD OUT!
Join group leaders Bruce Peters (retired UW-Manitowoc) and Jared Dalberg (UW-Manitowoc Associate Professor, Health, Exercise Science, and Athletics) for an adventure-filled trip to the Boundary Waters in northern Minnesota. You will spend 6 days paddling this pristine wilderness with 2 guides who combined have completed more than 20 trips in this natural wonderland. Price includes transportation from Manitowoc, all food in the wilderness, and all necessary equipment. Personal gear excluded.
Location: Departing UW-Fox Valley
Dates: Late Spring 2019
To register: Call (920) 931-3415
Register early! Trip is limited to 6 participants.
New York Theater Tour 2019
May 29 - June 2, 2019 (SOLD OUT!)
June 5 - June 9, 2019 (Spots still open)
In five adventure-filled days, you and a group of like-minded travelers will experience three outstanding Broadway performances. You’ll spend four nights in a conveniently located hotel on Times Square. You’ll see many of the city’s most popular attractions guided by our trip leaders or you can explore the city on your own! Be a part of this year’s exciting adventure in one of America’s most vibrant and diverse cities.
The price for the trip includes the following items:
- Coach and air transportation to Milwaukee and New York
- Three plays
- Four nights at the Marriott Marquis Hotel conveniently located on Times Square
- Group tours of some of New York’s many “must see” attractions with Jane Marx
- Optional excursions with your trip leaders
- Plenty of free time to explore
- Departure dates: Wednesday, May 29 - Sunday, June 2, 2019 -or- Wednesday, June 5 - Sunday June 9, 2019
(Departs UW-Manitowoc campus to Mitchell International Airport. Note: Fox Valley residents will depart from UW-Fox Valley.)
- Fee: The 2019 price is $2,250 (based on double occupancy). This is subject to change based on airfare and other increases to hotel, etc. for 2019.
- Add $650 for single occupancy.
- Group leaders: Group 1) Susan Rabideau, UW-Fox Valley Professor of Theatre and Communications Arts/Theatre Director; and Bil Stachour (New York City navigator)
- Group 2) Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Director of Continuing Education
- Register: To reserve your spot today, contact Suzanne Lawrence, Regional Continuing Education Director, N.E. Region at (920) 931-3415 or email email@example.com. Reserve your spot for $200 (per person), no later than September 20, 2018 for the 2019 trip!