Continuing Education offers three ways to take online classes through our partnerships withEd2Go, Learning Education Resources Network (LERN), and The Center for Legal Studies.
UW-Fond du Lac offers a wide range of interactive courses available over the internet. Our online certificates and courses are provided by quality colleges and associations with expert instructors. Participate anytime day or evening, from any computer.
What's it like to take an online course?
If you have just 3 minutes and 35 seconds, click below to find out:
Online Courses with Ed2Go
With 32 different departments and over 300 courses to choose from, you are certain to find a class that will fit your interests and needs. Most courses run for six weeks and have 12 lessons (with a two-week grace period at the end). Course fees start at $99.00 and you can register and pay online.
Preview the following courses and many others at www.ed2go.com/uwfdl
- Creating Mobile Apps with HTML5
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals ll
- Beginning Writer's Workshop
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- C# Programming for the Absolute Beginner
- Certificate in Gerontology
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2013
- Secrets of Better Photographer
- Genealogy Basics
- Speed Spanish
- Paralegal Preparation I
- Hundreds of courses to choose from!
Online classes and certificate programs in areas such as Online Teaching, K-12 Teachers, eMarketing, Green Building and Workplaces, Managing Telecommuters, Social Media and Supervisory and Leadership.