Education to Go Online Course Catalog
UW-Fond du Lac offers a wide range of interactive courses available over the internet.
With 32 different departments and over 300 courses to choose from, you are certain to find a class that will fit your interests and needs. Most courses run for six weeks and have 12 lessons (with a two-week grace period at the end). Course fees start at $99.00 and you can register and pay online.
Preview the following courses and many others at www.ed2go.com/uwfdl
- Creating Mobile Apps with HTML5
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals ll
- Beginning Writer's Workshop
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- C# Programming for the Absolute Beginner
- Certificate in Gerontology
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2013
- Secrets of Better Photographer
- Genealogy Basics
- Speed Spanish
- Paralegal Preparation I
- Teaching and Education Courses
- Hundreds of courses to choose from!
UW-Milwaukee Online Courses and Certificates
UW-Milwaukee's respected and valued certificate programs cover a variety of business, engineering, information technology, management and professional fields. A certificate from the School of Continuing Education indicates that you are focused on developing your career skills and knowledge. These programs deliver current, in-depth information to strengthen your hold on your current position and to make you more attractive to prospective employers.