Continuing Education offers two ways to take online classes through our partnerships withEd2Go and Learning Education Resources Network (LERN).
UW-Fond du Lac offers a wide range of interactive courses available over the internet.
Online Courses with Ed2Go
With 32 different departments and over 300 courses to choose from, you are certain to find a class that will fit your interests and needs. Most courses run for six weeks and have 12 lessons (with a two-week grace period at the end). Course fees start at $99.00 and you can register and pay online.
Preview the following courses and many others at www.ed2go.com/uwfdl
- Creating Mobile Apps with HTML5
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals ll
- Beginning Writer's Workshop
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- C# Programming for the Absolute Beginner
- Certificate in Gerontology
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2013
- Secrets of Better Photographer
- Genealogy Basics
- Speed Spanish
- Paralegal Preparation I
- Hundreds of courses to choose from!
Online classes and certificate programs in areas such as Online Teaching, K-12 Teachers, eMarketing, Green Building and Workplaces, Managing Telecommuters, Social Media and Supervisory and Leadership.