Want to learn more about what UW-Fond du Lac has to offer? Please complete our online interest form, or call us for more information.
- Every Wednesday from 12-4pm! Please note- UW-Fond du Lac is closed on Wednesday, Dec. 24 and Wednesday, Dec. 31.
- A Student Affairs advisor will be available to answer questions or take you on a tour of campus.
- No appointment necessary.
Experience UW-Fond du Lac
Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 12:30pm
A great opportunity to get a sense of what it is like to be a student on our campus. Join us for a brief presentation and tour followed by the opportunity to meet a faculty member and "sit-in" on a college class.
- 12:30-1:30pm: Presentation and tour
- 1:30pm: Classroom experience
Pre-registration is required for Experience UW-Fond du Lac events. Please call (920) 929-1125.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 6 pm
- Take a tour of campus
- Meet faculty and staff
- Look into Guaranteed Transfer
- Visit with current students
- Learn about admissions, financial aid and more
Registration is required for Campus Preview events. Register online or call (920) 929-1122.
Individual Admissions Appointments
We want to meet you and learn more about your educational goals. To schedule a personal appointment with an admissions advisor and discover first-hand the benefits of attending our campus, please call 920-929-1122.
Virtual Campus Tour
Can't wait to find out more about UW-Fond du Lac? Watch our virtual campus tour with Jill Bangart, Student Affairs Coordinator, who will show you some of the highlights of the campus!