Student Affairs Office

Who are we?

The Student Affairs office is the entry point for students new and returning to UW-Fond du Lac.

What can we do for you?

We work to make your college experience work for you! The Student Affairs Office is the place for:

Student Affairs staff also...

  • Process and distribute grades and transcripts
  • Sponsors the Work Zone and career development workshops
  • Helps with questions about transfer information

Student Affairs is about Student Life!

Come for a visit and a campus tour or call us at (920) 929-1122.