Who are we?
The Student Affairs office is the entry point for students new and returning to UW-Fond du Lac.
What can we do for you?
We work to make your college experience work for you! The Student Affairs Office is the place for:
- Information - We can answer a lot of your questions!
- Financial Aid and Scholarship sources
- Registration for classes
- Academic advising for specific majors and for students still exploring their interests
Student Affairs staff also...
- Process and distribute grades and transcripts
- Sponsors the Work Zone and career development workshops
- Helps with questions about transfer information
Student Affairs is about Student Life!
Come for a visit and a campus tour or call us at (920) 929-1122.