Congratulations on your admission to the University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac. We are excited to have you as a student on our campus!
If you are an admitted student for fall semester 2014, refer to the "Welcome to UW-Fond du Lac" e-mail sent to the e-mail address listed on your application. In this e-mail you will find the link to complete the sign up process for placement tests, advising and registration. All of these are required for new freshman. Transfer students should contact their UW-Fond du Lac advisor for additional information.
If you are a new student and have completed the advising program, create your PRISM account as a first time user prior to your registration session.
Here is a brief overview of the admission process.
Take your Next Steps to Success!
Now that you have been admitted, you must complete the 5 steps in the enrollment process.
1. Placement Tests
- Please plan to take your placement tests at least two weeks prior to your orientation date, or before meeting with your advisor (transfer students). View complete placement test information.
- Placement tests are required of all new, incoming students who have not yet completed college level English, mathematics or foreign language coursework.
- Transfer students may not be required to take the tests if they have completed college level coursework that provides an indication of the level of mathematics, writing or foreign language already successfully accomplished.
- Sign up for an advising program which is required before attending registration. Parents/guests are welcome and encouraged to attend the advising program.
3. Terms and Conditions (TAC)
Prior to registering for classes, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions (TAC). The online form is available on your Student Center page in PRISM. For details on payment procedures, visit the Business Office page.
Please note: Starting March 24, 2014 the Fall 2014 Advanced Tuition Deposit (ATD) is no longer required at the UW Colleges campuses.
If you have already paid your $100 ATD for the Fall 2014 registration period the $100 is automatically be applied to your tuition.
- You must have already attended an advising session before attending a registration session. Therefore, you must sign up for a registration session date that is after your advising program date.
- The two hour registration session is a student only program. Additional guests will not be admitted.
5. Semester Kick-off
- In addition to advising and registration, you are strongly encouraged to attend semester Kick-off events. You will receive additional information at the advising program.
- Mark your calendar for these Kick-off events:
Fall Kick-off Celebration: Wednesday, Aug. 27, 12-3 pm
- Meet new people get acquainted with campus, find your classrooms, purchase textbooks and have some fun on campus.
Student Life Fair: Wednesday, Sept. 3, 12:30-1:20 pm (Free Hour)
- Opportunity to learn about "what's happening" on campus in Student Life - clubs, organizations, athletics, etc.
Search for the group under "UW-Fond du Lac New Students." Join the conversation....ask questions, learn more about UW-Fond du Lac and meet other new students!