- Be sure you have been awarded and accepted "Work-Study" on your PRISM financial aid page.
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits during the semester.
- Schedule an interview with the supervisor listed with each position. At the interview, hours and pay will be discussed.
- Fill out the student employment application and bring with you to the interview.
- If you are hired for a position, pick up a Work-Study eligibility packet from the Campus Administrative Specialist, Fran Holzmann, or the Solution Center.
- You MUST return the completed payroll packet to the Campus Administrative Specialist to get put on payroll. In addition you'll have to complete and pass a background check.
- Students are responsible for entering their own work hours through the payroll system. Supervisors will approve all hours. Students get paid every two weeks through direct deposit. See attached Directions.
- Fall Work-Study positions are open starting Sept. 6, 2016 - December 22, 2016.
- Spring Work-Study positions are open starting January 23, 2017 - May 22, 2017.
Rate of Pay
New student workers start at the base rate of $7.50 per hour. A raise of 25 cents per hour will be given to returning students at the start of their second academic year. Note takers are paid $75 per semester per course with half paid mid-semester and the remaining half paid at the finish of the semester. Student Ambassadors hired through Student Services are also paid a $100 lump sum per semester at the finish of each semester.