Work Zone Hours
Up-coming Work Zone Events
Ask A Tutor table in the Commons from 12:30pm-1:20pm on March 4th and 5th, 2015.
Have a question about your homework but not a lot of time? Stop by the Ask a Tutor table, conveniently located in the Commons, to get the answers you need! Tutors will be available to help with math, English, chemistry, biology, and more.
Work Zone Services
- Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction - one-on-one or group - no appointment needed!
- Study Skills Assistance - organizational note-taking and listening-improvement skills
- Peer Mentoring - personalized one-on-one communication with a student
- Academic Learning Resources - personalized workshops and seminars designed to meet your academic needs
Enter the Work Zone If You...
- Need assistance in math, English, or other subjects
- Want to develop better study skills
- Want to meet other students to establish a study team
- Are new to the UW-Fond du Lac campus
- Have been out of school for a few years and want to reconnect to academic life
- Want to get your GPA under construction
- Have questions about using online student resources
- Would like to explore bachelor's degree completion programs offered at UW-Fond du Lac
The Work Zone is located in C-249 (Classroom building, second floor).
Contact The Work Zone
Work Zone Coordinator: Claire de Rochefort-Reynolds
Experience the Work Zone
Everyone is welcome and we know you'll like it here. We want you to experience the joys of learning in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. You'll quickly discover that the Zone is a supportive place that is dedicated to helping you succeed on a personal and academic level.