UW-Fond du Lac offers the advantages of both a small, private college and a publicly funded university! It is your best start to a University of Wisconsin degree and unlimited job and career opportunities.
- A first-class UW education from experienced faculty who are dedicated to teaching
- Affordable tuition -- save money for the junior and senior years and graduate school
- Personal attention in small classes -- faculty & staff get to know you and help you with admissions, financial aid and academic advising
- The UW Guaranteed Transfer Program
- Unlimited major and career options -- the best start on over 200 majors
- Flexible class schedules -- days and evenings throughout the year
- Save money on living expenses -- live at home, keep your job, and keep your friends
- State-of-the-art facilities including -- high tech classrooms, fitness center and computer labs.
- Extracurricular participation and leadership opportunities (newspaper, sports, theater, music, student government, special-interest clubs)
- Partnerships with UW 4-year campuses in bachelor’s degree completion programs and the Madison Connections Program
Visit us to find out more.